Friday, November 19, 2010

Au Naturale! And I Can't Touch Them!

I love potatoes like the day is long.

Fortunately for me, the days are getting shorter. Unfortunately, potatoes and their wiles are drawn to me like leeches on a blood-balloon.

In the grand conspiracy of the world against my life, Wendy's has decided that this month, of all months, was the appropriate time to unveil their latest creation of taste and delight.

Pics courtesy of phone!

My outrage is evident. My favorite supplier of the golden wonder that is the fry has perfected their concoction. The words "natural" and "sea salt" perk up my ears like a little blind dog who's just heard the can-opener. I WANT THESE. I want them NOW.


However, like a brave, young soldier, I leaped promptly away from Wendy's Midas touch, for I was not about to have my insides made golden with goodness and have all these weeks be in turbulent vain. Like the mighty Christina Aguilera so aptly puts it, "Made me learn a little bit faster, made my skin a little bit thicker, makes me that much smarter, so thanks for making me a fighter." That's right, Wendy's, you make me a fighter. I'm a better person now because of you and Aguilera. Though, she also has made the past claim that she's a genie in a bottle, and that just sounds like a great deal of tomfoolery to me. Perhaps she isn't the best person to trust and quote.

Well! Returning from that bunny trail: Wendy's has natural fries, I want to eat them, the urge is like that of a maniacal mad man with a curled up mustache, but I am a super trooper 'til the end (of the month).

The mad man's science says:

Height: a 5'0" tall of Frankstein's daughter.
Weight: the 124 lbs of an Egorian hump.

I'ma eat like twelve of these when I get out of this month.

All Natural and lightly Sea Salted,

Rini

4 comments:

  1. those look cupcakian lol I heard that when you stand on a scale and look down you way more than when you stand straight. I found out I weighed less at Curves :) hold on a little longer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and there is a guy that comes into CFA with an awesome handlebar mustache with full end curl... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are delicious. I had me some today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erin: Good tip! I tried that and it seems to be true! Also, anyone with a handlebar mustache is good people in my book. I'd love to see that. :)

    Awry: I almost broke today and went out and got some. As soon as these last three days are up, the first thing I'm doing is heading to Wendy's and gettin' me that salty goodness. *drools*

    ReplyDelete