Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Holey, Holey, Hoooley, Taaater Almiiighty.

Po-tate-o, po-tot-o, I can't call the whole thing off.

To make all yon readers aware, today's entry will be far more video-based than any other previous entry. This is mainly due to the great links friends and family have been sending me and I wanted to share with all of you in between my ramblings. You have been made aware. Knowledge is power!

I've come to the realization that I've had some sort of religious obsession with potatoes for quite some time now. I've had friends that have been nice enough to make me aware of this fact. They have kindly pushed certain videos in my way so that I've finally had to face this addiction. I think "Dinosaurs" has expressed it best.

Honestly, if you don't want to watch the whole eight minutes, don't. 3:09 through the end of the little TV program was what I laughed at. :)




So, I've been practicing Potatoism for some time now and am a rather jubilant convert. I mean, just look at our hymns. Who wouldn't want to sing something like this?



To close this session we've had together, I'd like to ask that you all please rise for the for the Potato's Prayer.

Our Potato,
Who art on our plate,
Hollowed be thine insides.
Thy mush be stuffed,
Inside mine gut,
From earth though it tastes like heaven.
Give us this day, alongside bread,
all fortified nutrients,
so that our colons won't trespass against us.

Lead chefs not into small platefuls,
just deliver you; we'll eat full.
For thine is the mushroom, cream sour, and bacon,
for ever and ever.
Say when!

Ah, soul food. I know I feel better. How 'bout you?

To science!

Height: the majestic 5'0" of a choir director.
Weight: the 123 lbs of the Holy of Holies.

Next stop, the Pope Mobile,

Rini

P.S. - How I felt trying to write the Potato's Prayer:


Now that it's over, I really like it. Like the girl at the end. In the middle was me in the middle. You get the picture.

4 comments:

  1. the great potato only knows how, but if it is actually conceivably possible, i love you even MORE for this post.

    i think you've killed my sense of humor by accidental overdose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then your sense of humor will go to Potato Heaven where it will soar amongst the jokes that killed it. There it's humor-soul will be at humor-rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love dinosaurs, Japan, and I think you'll be happy to know that the robots on my site are called BatorBots because of their TatorTot-like shapes. ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome! As if I didn't love them enough already! :D I'd think that anyone worth their salt needs a healthy love for Japan and dinosaurs. Or dinosaurs from Japan. The best of both worlds for all well-salted people. :3

    ReplyDelete