Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Give Me a Jazz Club and Things Get Crisp.

I am still liking the potato.

Today I bring you art! I bring you culture! I bring you... poetry. I bring you all that is beautiful and glorious in the world of Mr. Lay. So grab a bowl of chips (cuz I sure can't) and make yourself all comfy cozy as you read the masterful stylings of today's reading; "Ode to Mr. Lay". I also suggest a beret and snapping fingers if they are readily available to you.


Ode to Mr. Lay

I see you,
staring there
across the room,
you have no hair.
Your head is just
a golden chip
with eyes and mouth
inside of it.
You wear that
charismatic grin,
your crunchy goodness
paper-thin,
the emblem sketched
across your chest
displays your great
magnificence.
As you stride
across the floor,
I run through aisles
of the store.
For who would want
a haunted bag
who in excess
makes butts sag?

Mr. Lay,
though I love you,
no stomach wants
to be stuffed of you.
When I am all
old and grey,
my colon thanks me
for these days.
You are all too
beautiful,
but I will remain
dutiful,
and not munch you
for all this month.
And if you do not like it,
TOUGH.

The science we now activate, as I'm in my chipless state.

Height: is still five feet of wonder!
Weight: unknown (no scale to plunder).

Keep it hip, daddio,

Rini

1 comment: