Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Well... Truck it.

I love potatoes.

And they love me too. In fact, they're making sure that I'm thinking about them.

This was what I spent my morning drive to work behind:


Can you see that?


Oh, and in case you missed it:

Picture brought to you courtesy of my phone. Seriously, folks, I can't make stuff like this up. They're calling me back. McDonalds and Mr. Lay are coming for my soul. Or at least sending me not-so-subtle Valentines on the back of semis.

I really think that picture just speaks for itself. There's "no passing" this obsession.

Science!

Height: 5 magical feet!
Weight: I got home too late to weigh today, so it's undetermined! (The scale is in another bedroom where I can't get it now. :P )

Keep on truckin',

Rini

No comments:

Post a Comment