Monday, November 29, 2010

The End is Near. Repent!

Potatoes and I are starting to get along again. I guess.


I mean, as opposed to my hatred for them yesterday. Well, you know, truth is, I've got two days left of this spud-free lifestyle, and I can honestly say that I'm not craving potato chips at this point. Mr. Lay and I might just have to call it quits.

Those new Wendy's fries and I have a date, however, and at 12:00 a.m. on December 1st, you know where I'll be.

Be that as it may, I've had a jolly good time on this whole little adventure (except for the parts that I was dying or in a feeble struggle with potato lust) and think I'm a better person because of it. The only question is: where do I go from here?

Not that Mr. Lay will disappear entirely, you realize, but stick figure me is going to have to find a new place to live and new lessons to learn. I suppose I'll just have to keep you all in suspense whilst you wait for what's next.

Please enjoy this potato haiku:

Potatoes are great.
They will never let you go.
I love them long time.

;)

Science!

Height: a miraculous 5 feet.
Weight: a jaunty 123 lbs.

Loving you long time,

Rini

No comments:

Post a Comment